Teaching Plan

After doing a few observations, i was given time to make my lesson plan and then send it to my mentor. Then, i was asked to present the lesson plan that i made to the math teachers and also do micro teaching. All of that to discuss about my lesson plan, if there any thing that i have to modify and give me some advice about what i have to do when i teach. My mentor and other teachers are really helped me in the process of making my lesson plan.

Due to the different curriculum between Thailand and Indonesia, i need to learn more about The Basic Core Curriculum in Thailand to design my lesson plan. My mentor gave me the example of the lesson plan used in this school and the teaching materials. Furthermore, i have to make some media to make it easier for students to understand because of the different language that we have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cultural Excursion

Teaching Practice

Summary & Suggestion